Mollie is director, choreographer, and dance instructor. She started dancing when she was 2 years old. Her first dance performance was when she was 2 1/2. Though she started learning ballet and tap, at age 8, she had focused her learning on Indian Classical dances - both Kathak and Bharat Natyam, Traditional Folk and Bollywood dance styles. She took group, and later private Indian dance classes in Los Angeles, CA. Throughout her dance career, she has traveled to India over 10 times to take private dance lessons and study all the different dance forms. She has also learned from members of the National Giddha dance team of India as well as the Punjabi Bhangra dance team.
- Los Angeles County and surrounding Museums
- LA Times Cultural Event
- Namaste America TV show
- JC Penny Expedition India event
- American Folklife Festival put on by the Smithsonian Institute in Washington DC
- Nara Silk Road Expedition in Japan
- Performing for President and First Lady George and Barbara Bush
- She is renowned for her peacock dance, her expressive nature and her original dance choreography.
- Winner of the 1st place prize in the Namaste America Dance competition in Los Angeles, CA